When choosing the perfect hardwood floor, the first big decision you’ll probably make is whether you would prefer light or dark. Below are some things to keep in mind when choosing the most suitable floor for your home:
• Your own personal preference
• The décor of your home
• How busy your home is
• How much you are willing to spend
• Size of rooms and/or home
• The style and colouring of furniture
You may also wish to consider:
1) Which Is Easier to Keep Clean?
With regards to cleaning, light wooden floors have the edge, since the contrast between the surface and what’s underneath is more apparent with darker hardwoods, Click here https://www.woodfloors.org/what-to-expect.aspx for more information on how to clean and maintain floors.
2) Which Shows Scratches More?
Again, light wooden floors have the advantage over dark hardwood, since scratches on the …